Refunds and Returns
We always want to take care of our customers and loyal clients. As such, we take extreme measures to ensure that all of our products are properly packaged and shipped with minimal impact to the livestock. But of course, accidents happen sometimes. If the product you received is damaged, incorrect, or defective and falls outside of our DOA policy, we will take it upon us to give you a store credit, or replacement , if possible. In order to meet our guarantee policy for and returns, these steps need to be followed:
1. Email [email protected] with a clear picture of the damaged or deceased marine livestock within 24 hours of the delivery time.
2. Do not discard the marine livestock until World of Reef has provided authorization via phone or email.
3. Do not send back the marine livestock unless authorized by World of Reef.
4. Refunds and Returns only apply to online orders.
5. Store credit will only be valid for 1 year from issuing date.
Return Policy: All DOA refunds will be in the form of Store Credit - No Exceptions - No Cash Refunds. There is no refund/credit for the cost of shipping due to DOA. This cost is paid to FedEx Shipping Company and cannot be recovered. All Credits will be good for up to 1 year from when they are issued. Credits can be used on any livestock items on our website only. You cannot use your credit on Lighting, Liverock, Dry goods or any of our listings other than on our website.
Live Arrival Guarantee:
To guarantee a timely exchange you MUST follow the below guidelines:
-You must be present for the First Attempt of Delivery. If you are not home or if you provided us with an improper address and the shipment does not get delivered on the first attempt then our Live Arrival Guarantee is then void.
- Pictures of the dead specimen in its sealed shipping bag must be forwarded to [email protected] within 2 hours of the package getting delivered to you or the fedex office that the shipment is being held at.